COD/BOD Chemical Titration Online Analyzer <model COD-T11>
- In 2008, Ministry of Industry declare the environmental regulation stated that any factories which released waste water more than 500 m3/day must employ the online monitoring system to report BOD,COD,Watt hour and flow rate continuously to Department of Industrial Works (DIW).
- However, at that time, there were only imported COD/BOD online analyzer and its price were unreachable.
- To make the environment regulation more practical to Thai Factory, Federation of Thai Industries and Department of Industrial Works inquired Global Star Technologies Co., Ltd. to develop Thailand-made COD/BOD Online Analyzer by chemical titration method. Thus, our COD/BOD Chemical Titration Online Analyzer was supervised and co-developed with Federation of Thai Industries and Department of Industrial Works. Click DIW Agreement for more detail.
The analysis method is based on the standard chemical titration method to determine the COD value of a water sample, by using Potassium Permanganate (KMnO4) as oxidizing agent. This is a classical reliable method which is widely accepted with well established references, the analysis process will not produce any high toxic by product.
BOD will be converted from COD values based on correlation from data of water sample (from a certified lab) using the linear regression method.Our COD/BOD Chemical Titration Analyzer has been approved by Department of Industrial Work (DIW). Result from DIW lab and result from our analyzer was compared as the right figure.
- Use potassium permanganate (KMnO4) as oxidizing agent.
- Use peristaltic pumps with precision control technique.
- Equip with temperature control reactor (up to 100ºC +/-5ºC).
- Provide ORP probe with dynamic end point detection.
- Provide self cleaning capability with air pump.
- Perform new analysis every 30 minutes 24 hour a day.
- Contain adequate chemical tank to operate continuously for 2 weeks.
- Provide chemical tank remaining level indicator.
- Support for Data transfer to the Department of Industrial Works (OPMSClient) and Global Star Technologies server
- Comply with CE/IEC for safety standard and wiring standard.
- Self restart after any power interruption.
- Provide external alarm contact ready to connect to any alarm system to warn an operator or security personal for any discrepancy event.
- Equipped with lightning and surge protection
On-Line Communication Features
- Require low communication data transfer (normally less than 10 K Byte per day).
- Support online communication such as Telephone line ADSL modem, 3G/4G Internet air card or Internet LAN line
- Analysis Method: Chemical Titration using KMnO4 as oxidizing agent
- Measurement: COD range 0-200 mg/l (normal range can be adjusted according to customer requirement).BOD will be converted from COD which are calculated based on correlation from chemical laboratory's data or historical correlation.
- Accuracy: ±10% of measuring range (callibrated process)
- Communication support: RS485 Modbus Protocal, Ethernet,USB, Analog input 4-20 mA
- Operating systems: Windows 32 bits OS
- Display screen: 15" LCD Touch screen
- Power supply: 220 VAC 50/60Hz